Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Google Adsense in Kunena Forum?

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by iamninjagamer
How can I insert google adsense banners into my kunena forum just like this one, in between topics?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by John
Here is explained how you can add adsense: adsense

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #3 by roberth
This kind of advertising have no results. It' worthless. I have a forum with kunena but for 3000 visit I get maxim 2 clicks.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by roberth.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by baazza

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #5 by Oscarfishlover

roberth wrote: This kind of advertising have no results. It' worthless. I have a forum with kunena but for 3000 visit I get maxim 2 clicks.

I do agree to a certain extent with the above statement, advertisements within a forum don't tend to get many clicks, it may be that people are too preoccupied with what is going on on the forum. However, it would be silly not to place some banners on the forum as you are not losing anything by doing so.

I like to have one at the top, one under the first post, and then one right at the bottom

www.oscarfishlover.com/oscar-fish-advice...578-oscar-in-trouble

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Oscarfishlover.

Time to create page: 0.768 seconds