Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question JomSocial and AlphaUserPoints users: Please use latest translation for K1.5.7

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by Matias
JomSocial Activity stream and AUP integration will be broken if you do not update your language file.

Kunena 1.5.7 contains these new strings:
Code:
define('_KUNENA_JS_ACTIVITYSTREAM_CREATE_MSG1', 'created a new topic'); define('_KUNENA_JS_ACTIVITYSTREAM_CREATE_MSG2', 'in the forums.'); define('_KUNENA_JS_ACTIVITYSTREAM_REPLY_MSG1', 'replied to the topic'); define('_KUNENA_JS_ACTIVITYSTREAM_REPLY_MSG2', 'in the forums.'); define('_KUNENA_AUP_ALPHAUSERPOINTS', 'AlphaUserPoints'); define('_KUNENA_AUP_ENABLED_POINTS_IN_PROFILE', 'Enabled Points in profile'); define('_KUNENA_AUP_ENABLED_POINTS_IN_PROFILE_DESC', 'If you have AlphaUserPoints installed, you can configure Kunena to show a userʼs current points in their profiles.'); define('_KUNENA_AUP_ENABLED_RULES', 'Enabled Rules for Points'); define('_KUNENA_AUP_ENABLED_RULES_DESC', 'You can use the pre-installed rules in AlphaUserPoints to attribute points on new topics and replies. You must have AlphaUserPoints 1.5.3 or later installed. If you have an older version, youʼll need to manually install the rules (see the documentation for AlphaUserPoints).'); define('_KUNENA_AUP_MINIMUM_POINTS_ON_REPLY', 'Minimum characters on reply'); define('_KUNENA_AUP_MINIMUM_POINTS_ON_REPLY_DESC', 'Minimum characters in reply text to earn points on reply topic.'); define('_KUNENA_AUP_MESSAGE_TOO_SHORT', 'Your response was too short to receive any new points.'); define('_KUNENA_AUP_POINTS', 'Points:');

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by veeesh
what is the location and name of language file.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #3 by Mortti
It's the same as before...

If you take a look extracted installation package it's in language folder (see picture) and name is kunena.english.php... ofcourse you have to update your language file if you don't use english...

And in the server the path is <joomla_root>/administrator/components/com_kunena/language
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mortti.

More
14 years 4 months ago #4 by vlado85
Greeting, I have a problem with the translation. I add translation, but it still does not show.

[img

[img

More
14 years 4 months ago #5 by xillibit
vlado85 wrote:

Greeting, I have a problem with the translation. I add translation, but it still does not show.

[img

Hello,

This thread will help you : www.kunena.com/forum/132-common-question...al?limit=10&start=10

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 4 months ago #6 by vlado85
uh thank you very much, I am well made, but he is on the wall JomSocial published old activity that existed before I put the translation. New activities very well translated.

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds