Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Spanish International Translation (All Versions)

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #1 by alakentu
Hello all!

I leave here Kunena translation into Spanish for all versions that have come so far. (Unofficial translation)

Within the package can find the International Spanish Language file, without slang and for widespread use.

Besides the language file, also were charged in this package images in Spanish for the template they are using and translated images fbfiles directory.

Spanish International Kunena 1.5 All Versions

NOTE: I have not charged directly by the Kunena.com package, since the size of that exceeds the parameters of this site, sorry.

Regards to all. Have a nice day!

KS!
NO hacer Spam | NO esbribas todo en mayúsculas | Sigue las reglas
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by alakentu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by sohopros
Two questions:
1. will this pack work with K1.5.7?
2. I see another Spanish package posted as well - what is the difference (not sure which to use)?

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by 3cellhosting
In case anybody else visits this thread. I treid this with Kunena 1.5.8 and it works a treat. All I did was upload the language file element.

I know some images will be wrong but at the moment all I need is language to be triggered by Joomfish and that works fine.

Thank you to alakentu for posting this B)

Regards

David

More
14 years 3 months ago #4 by alakentu
sohopros wrote:

Two questions:
1. will this pack work with K1.5.7?
2. I see another Spanish package posted as well - what is the difference (not sure which to use)?

Allows you to version 1.5.7 100%
This version is functional for speaking users in Latin America, is neutral and has no translation in any country typical expressions or slang.

Again, the translation is not official but is suitable for use by anyone speaking users in Latin America.

@3cellhosting

This translation is not fit for the version 1.5.8 it does not have within itself the updated code.

Regards.

KS!
NO hacer Spam | NO esbribas todo en mayúsculas | Sigue las reglas

Time to create page: 0.746 seconds