Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem posting... was working

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by Bandit
Been using 1.5.13 for a little while & don't believe there were any problems. I took the forum offline for a few weeks, have now put it back on line but unpublished all the old forums and created a new moderated one. That all looked good... except when I make a post the page that comes up immediately after I post has no CSS formatting and at the bottom has what looks like debug code:

The post is posted ok & all looks ok when I view it. Because some time has lapsed between taking the forum offline & putting it back on I'm now very unsure what is causing the problem. Have I inadvertently changed something somewhere? Was this a problem before I took it offline & nobody mentioned it? Any ideas welcome...
Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Enable the debug mode in Joomla! configuration panel to see what's happen

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by Bandit
Um... that's strange. I set the debug option in Joomla & I seemed to be able to post without the problem. Then I unset the debug option & it seems to still be working...
OK, thanks. We'll see how it goes :)

Time to create page: 0.568 seconds