Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Where can I change rss link???

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by Pereira
I don´t know why my RSS forum link is not workik, maybe I put "fórum" in any form.

My link in rss should be " www.matospereira.com/np/forum/rss ", and it´s appearing www.matospereira.com/np/fórum/rss and it´s not working.

Where can I change that?
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Questions about Kunena RSS
Why was this topic posted in an archive category? Archive categories are for problems that have been resolved. What version of Kunena are we discussing, please.

This topic was posted in a category for K 1.5. I looked at the website, the site uses K 1.6.

But, before I move this topic to a more appropriate category, because this is a K 1.6 site that we are discussing, would you, Pereira, please post your K 1.6 configuration report so that we know what we are dealing with? Thank you.

Topic reopened >> here <<
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds