Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Forum ofline

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by chrismicro1
Forum ofline was created by chrismicro1
Forum is published but I get the message The Forum is currently offline for maintenance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Forum ofline
G'day, chrismicro1, and welcome to Kunena.

You posted your question in an archive category; archive categories are normally used when issues have been resolved.

You posted your question in a category used for K 1.5 issues but you have not stated what version of Kunena you are using or how you managed to put your forum offline. If you are using K 1.5 you can put your forum back online again by a simple change to the configuration settings. How did you manage to put your forum into an offline state in the first place?

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #3 by chrismicro1
Replied by chrismicro1 on topic Re: Forum ofline
It was never online, since I installed it, it's offline and I can't get it online.
I have v1.5.13 installed
This is my configuration settings
Forum Offline [ No ] Set to "Yes" if you want to take the Forum section offline.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by chrismicro1. Reason: Typo

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds