Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Subscribe to Forum

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by lsoares
Subscribe to Forum was created by lsoares
I apologize if this has already been addressed but I could not find the answer browsing this site.
I'm looking for a method for users to subscribe to forums and receive an email anytime a new post or reply is posted within that Forum.
For example, if I have a forum that looks like:
Product XYZ
...Product 1
...Product 2
...Product 3

I want user's to be able to subscribe to Product XYZ, not individually to 1, 2 & 3.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Subscribe to Forum
Hello,

actually it's not possible to subscribe to more that one category in one time, maybe in the future we could change that.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by xillibit.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Subscribe to Forum
Can I also add, it's not possible to subscribe to a category in K 1.5. Subscribe by category is a K 1.6 feature.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds