Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Images Suddenly Not Appearing/ Used to Appear

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by Tangeray
Hello. I have images on my Kunena forum submitted by myself and other users that used to appear, however now only the code shows.

I haven't made any changes recently, however my website was hacked with a redirect a week ago.

Is there a setting that I should check or change? Are there any reported security vulnerabilities that could have caused this?

I keep getting spam users every day - perhaps there is a plugin or some sort of update to prevent this. Thanks in advance for your help.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Tangeray, and welcome to Kunena.

See [Merged topic] How to protect my forum from spam - the never-ending discussion about things you can do to protect your website from spam merchants.

Without seeing your website, it's difficult for us to understand why images that used to display do not now display. [strike]Could you please provide a copy of your K 1.6 configuration report so that we can see what settings you have applied and possibly allow us to see, for ourselves, what is going on. Thank you.[/strike]

EDIT: Changed as a result of new information posted 6 months later.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tangeray
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Tangeray
Thanks Soz

I have found that blocking the IP Addresses (which Kunena nicely provides to admins)in my hosting has greatly reduce the spam from other countries.

I am running K1.5.2 so I need to upgrade. I am now having SEO problems, which previously worked.
The SEO'd pages still exist (visited direct or by SE), however, cannot be reached by the directory.

So the question I now have is how difficult is the upgrade/problematic the conversion?
More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds