Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [SOLVED] CSS Problem After Upgrade

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by awedge
I just upgraded to 1.5.12 from 1.5.7 and all seemed to be fine as I checked through the forums until I get to the Thread level. The default look is just fine everywhere until you click on a specific thread, then there just seems to be no CSS on the page. Not sure what to do from here.

See Thread Here - www.xbox360clans.com/new_huntingcircle/f...-Whitetail-Forums%21
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by awedge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Please enable debug mode in Joomla! configuration panel, to see a better error message.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by awedge
Hey, thanks for taking a look. Debug is now on..

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by xillibit
You haven't installe Alpha User Points, so install this component or disable the integration options in kunena backend.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by awedge
Yep, that was it all is well. I am in the middle of changing hosts and had not yet moved AUP to the new host yet. Thanks for the help...

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds