Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [solved] BBcode is not working properly.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by Mooney
I am using Joomla Version: 1.5.18

I am using Kunena Version: 1.5.12

I haven't made any changes to the Kunena Configuration.

What I have done before noticing that my BBcode was no longer working was installed the following. (I've been looking for answers to this problem and there has been some controversy on whether or not Rocket theme Modules and plug-ins could be causing this problem.)

- com_rokcandy-1.2.zip
- com_rokmodule-1.2.zip
- gantry_joomla_framework-3.0.2.zip
- mod_rokajaxsearch-1.8.zip
- mod_roknavmenu-1.11.zip
- mod_roknewspager-1.5.zip
- mod_rokstories-1.7.zip
- mod_roktabs-1.12.zip
- plg_content_rokbox-1.5.zip
- plg_editors_rokpad-1.2.zip
- plg_system_rokbox-2.2.zip
- plg_system_rokgantrycache-1.0.zip
- plg_system_rokgzipper-1.8.zip

I have also installed two templates from rocket theme.

- Zephyr
- Dominion

Before installing all of this it seems as though the BBcode was working fine, but now when using BBcode, for example, to make something bold, rather then making it bold it just shows the BBcode as written.

Now of course I could go ahead and uninstall all of these Extensions named above but if anyone has had the same problem or might now of a pinpointed fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mooney
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by fxstein.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mooney

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by Mooney
Thanks the problem was RokBox and I have uninstalled it and now everything is working properly. That was my very first post and I got an answer to my question within minutes and everything was successful. Great community. or should I say. Great @quila!

Thanks again.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by kat06

Mooney wrote: Thanks the problem was RokBox and I have uninstalled it and now everything is working properly. That was my very first post and I got an answer to my question within minutes and everything was successful. Great community. or should I say. Great @quila!

Thanks again.

hi mooney,

have you tried to use the latest versions of rokbox?
i have noticed that the versions you listed are not the most recent ones, which may have contributed to this problem.

also feel free to post at the rockettheme forum if you need further help and to contact me there via pm.
we are certainly willing to get everything working fine for you with rockettheme products and kunena.

thanks,

kat :)
rockettheme
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matias, fxstein

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by halo3montage
rokbox works fine on my site... I had a problem with System - RokGZipper

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds