Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question error saving editted configuration K1.5.06

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by Deadly_Paradox
Since shortly i have a problem when i want to edit te Kunena configuration.
Every time i want to save it i get this error:
Code:
500 - An error occured. JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1142 - DROP command denied to user 'mcthelot'@'localhost' for table 'jos_fb_config_backup' SQL=DROP TABLE IF EXISTS jos_fb_config_backup Call stack # Function Location 1 include() /srv/www/vhosts/www.mc-tl.nl/administrator/index2.php:14 2 JAdministrator->dispatch() /srv/www/vhosts/www.mc-tl.nl/administrator/index.php:67 3 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /srv/www/vhosts/www.mc-tl.nl/administrator/includes/application.php:136 4 require_once() /srv/www/vhosts/www.mc-tl.nl/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162 5 saveConfig() /srv/www/vhosts/www.mc-tl.nl/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php:182 6 CKunenaConfigBase->backup() /srv/www/vhosts/www.mc-tl.nl/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php:882 7 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /srv/www/vhosts/www.mc-tl.nl/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php:172 8 JError->raiseError() /srv/www/vhosts/www.mc-tl.nl/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231 9 JError->raise() /srv/www/vhosts/www.mc-tl.nl/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171 10 JException->__construct() /srv/www/vhosts/www.mc-tl.nl/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136
Could it be caused by moving to a new server?
On a testsite (exact copy) i've tried to upgrade it to K 1.5.12 but the problem stays the same.
The last time i made a change it was on the old server and everything worked perfect whith al the changes i made in the CSS and template (only the appearance).
Is there a fix for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

The user has not enough right to use drop command with mysql, it's just an issue with permissions of user nothing else.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by Deadly_Paradox
Okay... thanks.
That is an issue in the server settings witch is known and will be addressed after the holidays.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds