Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 1.5.12: User administration - unable to assign moderators

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by b0n40
Hello,
When I use the User Administration facility, and I select user to assign him as a moderator,and when I set Moderator = Yes (and save the change) the setting is not applied. I also cant change user signature, or rank.
Before I could, but not any more. I have a few users assigned as moderators, but i cant apply any changes to user profiles from Kunena User Administration facility.
Kunena 1.5.12
Joomla! 1.5.20
PHP Version: 5.2.10
legacy=off

If u need any more information please ask.

Thank You
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve search relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
Easily fixed. I was able to change an account on the user's website using the User Administration facility. I think the user forgot to press the Save button!

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by b0n40
Sorry, I really feel stupid for wasting your time.

But the problem was with Firefox 3.6.6. After you told me that for you it works just fine i tried with IE and it worked too...
I dont know if the problem is with my addons i disable most of them but still i couldnt save the changes.
i feel super stupid for not trying IE earlier

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds