Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea Users online does not total

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by coldclimber
ON my site down the bottom it shows 7 members and 27 guests online but at the top it says 1 viewing 1 guest, is this not supposed to be the same or at least show the total like your does on the categories page.

I can not see a setting anwhere for this so is it a bug the site www.bwfcforum.co.uk/bwfc-forum/
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by fxstein
FYI

The top shows who is on that very specific page of the forum.

The bottom shows you statistics for all forum pages.

In most cases they will be different because of that.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by coldclimber
Hi thanks for that, can you confirm that when a visitor views a topic that the counter will register the visitors view as a view and add that to the total. As when i go the the forum and view a topic as a guest the counter will not register the view only registered members views appear to be counted.
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #4 by ChaosHead
The top never shows more than 1 guest. I opened one page of a forum from several computers. And always 1 guest shows only.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by ChaosHead.
More
13 years 9 months ago #5 by coldclimber
Hi sorry i get this now but what i mean is that when you go to the recent discussion it shows you how many times that thread has been viewed in small text under the title, but when you view that thread as aguest it does not register you as viewing the thread like it does on this site, but increase the times the thread has been read if you are logged in.
More
12 years 11 months ago #6 by KarmicVisions
Is there a way to turn off the viewing and guest at the top? I'm using version 1.5.9. Thank you.
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #7 by sozzled
K 1.5.9 is not supported. We recommend that you upgrade to K 1.6.4 (see K 1.6 Upgrade Guide )
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.523 seconds