Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Session time?

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by pavementpizza
Session time? was created by pavementpizza
Is it possible to keep users logged in (or appearing to be logged in) for a set amount of time? I know the Simple forums have the facility to keep a user logged in for 60 minutes. This is to make the forum appear to be busy and always have people logged in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by John
Replied by John on topic Re: Session time?
Session time is set in the backend of Joomla: Site - Global Configuration - System - Session Settings

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by pavementpizza
Replied by pavementpizza on topic Re: Session time?
I don't seem to have that option. Under Site all I have is:

Control Panel
User Manager
Media Manager
Logout

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: Session time?
Hi,

Kunena has exactly this feature. Check the Kunena configuration. Default should be 1800 seconds or 30 min. This is used to keep users logged in longer. Also helpful when long posts are being written - though we also do a java script keep alive.

Hope this helps!

Oliver

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 9 months ago #5 by pavementpizza
Replied by pavementpizza on topic Re: Session time?
Sorted, thanks.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds