Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Remove moved ghost thread

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by tonilaird
I moved a thread and didn't un-check the 'leave ghost" and I cannot remove it. The thread had also been removed but title remains in the original category posting. How can I remove it?

I am using 1.5.11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by Cerberus
from th catagories list page tick the check box next to the post and scroll to bottom of page you will see two drop down boxes select the left one and select delete then click go and bingo your ghost topic is gone. :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by tonilaird
Thank you. I had spent hours trying to find the way! So simple when you know how! LOL SOLVED :lol:

More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by Cerberus
your very welcome :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by winxalot
Another big thanks. It is easy to do, but hard to find out how to do it in the documentation.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds