Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 1.5.9: Problem with RSS

More
13 years 11 months ago #11 by hamedhamed
but I have changed some parts of kunena,how to upgrade without terminating template,language and ...
is it possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #12 by xillibit
You can backup your template but i advise you to use a template designed for kunena 1.5.11 else you will have some bugs and you can too backup too the language file.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by xillibit.

More
13 years 11 months ago #13 by hamedhamed
thank you,but I changeed some files in lib folder from a kunena fresh and problem now is solved,please close this topic.
:)

More
13 years 11 months ago #14 by sozzled
The fact remains that you still have around 29 other unresolved errors in Kunena 1.5.9 that are just waiting to bite you when you least expect them to, until you upgrade to K 1.5.11. ;)

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds