Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Direct Access to this location is not allowed. (I know - again)

More
13 years 11 months ago #1 by Sponni
Hi,
I get this message "Direct Access to this location is not allowed." both in front and back end when I upgraded to the newest Kunena.

I am using Joomla 1.5.10 with just the regular original english language files. I have looked at all threads on this on the forum and tried various solutions but none of them has worked.

This is so bad since I have never had problems upgrading on my other sites so this time I did it on a live site. i know - stupid, but could someone help please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by Sponni
You can delete this one... was refreshed and resent accidentally

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

I have just answered to the same isuue : www.kunena.com/forum/134-installation-up...have-legacy-on#46986

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by Sponni
Hi,
Thanks, but that was the first solution I tried... and it doesnðt work for me :(

More
13 years 11 months ago #5 by xillibit
Do you using the default_ex template in Kunena ?
Do you using modules/plugins which leverage functions from Kunena ?

More
13 years 11 months ago #6 by Sponni
Hi,
I am not using any addons that interfere with Kunena... and I am not using the original template. but I cant get in to change it...

More
13 years 11 months ago #7 by xillibit
What kunena template do you using ? can you try with default_ex please

More
13 years 11 months ago #8 by Sponni
Hi, I am using an external template (dont remember the name), but I can't get into the back end of Kunena to change it :( Since I alsi get "Direct Access to this location is not allowed" in the backend.

More
13 years 11 months ago #9 by Sponni
Hi again, thanks for the replies... so I used FTp t dl the config file for kunena.. I changed to the default_ex template through the config file and uploaded it again. This gave me access to the back end but not the front end. In the config settings in the back end the setting was still set on another template. I changed it in the back end to default_ex and then the front end opened up. (Even though the look of it is now not very cool) But at least it got fixed. Thanks a lot for your help.

Best wishes,
Bragi

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds