Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by mod. - assumed resolved] Different categories/moderators: all mods receive mail

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by Axel5
Hi, i have this:

Main Forum
-> Category 1
-> Category 2

Moderator 1 to Category 1
Moderator 2 To Category 2

When somebody post in Category 1, Moderator 1 y Moderator 2, receives a mail, i wish that only moderator 1 receive mail when users post in Category 1 and not when post in Category 2, same for Moderator 2 only receive mails from Category 2...

Thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Axel, and welcome to the forum.

To help you better, what version of Kunena are you using? Thank you. Also, please check how you assigned your moderators (read How to assign a moderator to my Kunena forum just to check that you did it correctly and that you didn't make Moderator 1 a global moderator)
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by Axel5
Replied by Axel5 on topic Re: Sending mail
Thanks for your time sozzled, im using Kunena 1.5.11 | 2010-04-04 |, i read the topic and i think i did like that, i attach some images from my configuration maybe you can help me, i guess i'm doing something wrong...

thanks...

File Attachment:

File Name: Configuration.zip
File Size:147 KB
Attachments:

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Sending mail
I have identified this bug and just fixed it for K1.5.12 -- I still need to test it. I will soon post the new build to our testers category -- if you want to test it, ask for the build -- maybe sozzled could PM it to you..?

More
13 years 11 months ago #5 by Axel5
Replied by Axel5 on topic Re: Sending mail
Sure, PM to me where can i find it...

Thanks..

More
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds