Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Kunena Synchronize Error NO ONE CAN LOGIN! (HELP!)

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #1 by C0n
well i synchronized users on my site i have jomsocial instaled aswell but i checked the 1st two synchronize checkboxes on the kunena settings then told it to sync and now i cant login to the backend or frontend of my website and neither can anyone else. any idea whats happend :ohmy:
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by C0n.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
Please don't shout (use capitals) - my ears hurt! Please read K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first. . Please provide the technical details of your website as mentioned in the topic I have just referred to.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #3 by Matias
You must have done something else as well, as those two options only update our users table. They have no effect at all to login, neither in frontend or backend.

They could affect on Kunena or Kunena plugins and modules (you should still be able to log in), but I doupt it. Do you have any Kunena modules/plugins installed to your site?
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Matias.

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
14 years 1 week ago #4 by C0n
yh i have no idea im running kunena and jomsocial i chose these to options in kunena synchronize users

Clean user cache This function allows user to see hidden forums right away, if you change user group in Joomla (Registered, Author etc).
Add user profiles to everyone Kunena adds new user profiles only if user enters to the forum. This function makes default profiles to all existing users.

and some how that messed up my site users nobody could login front end or backend not even me.

what i did was went to phpmyadmin (cpanel) and attempted to kill the database (this did not work) so i deleted the database created a new one with same username password and everything and i imported the backup of the old one i had saved to the new one ive lost a few forum posts but i got it all back to normal.

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds