Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic archived by moderator - assumed resolved] lost topics and posts after moving to other forum?

• lalakios
  • lalakios's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
14 years 1 week ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by lalakios
Hello all...I need your help please....
Here what i done...I had some forums and some posts....fine!
I added a new category(as parent) and i moved some topics to it from other forums..
then i realised that i had no forum in this new category....and i can not see my posts!
they seem to be in the new category,but i dont see them!

any solutions?
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
Please see what I wrote in a related discussion: All categories / forums deleted after changing parent . Perhaps, if you explain what you did without using the word "forum" we might be able to help you better.

There is a solution. The biggest problem is explaining it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds