Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed - assumed resolved] Bug: Users viewing forum still there in 1.5.11 (w/o URL rewrite)

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by crisscross
With every update of Kunena the bug that shows everybody logged in as viewers in every thread is still there. There is a hack: www.kunena.com/forum/139-solved-or-prior...-show-at-forum#33767
There are several threads about it in this forum but all are closed. It is a pain to solve it because you need to go into several files and the places change for every update.
It seems that people with URL rewrite does not have this problem and the hack is for apache only.
Someone working on this?
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #2 by ChaosHead
Thanks. At last my problem is solved. Even without activation SEF Kunena.

More
14 years 1 week ago #3 by Cerberus
This bug will never get fixed in K1.5x series but it no longer exists in teh K1.6 version that the devs are working on. :) so for now just disable that section in your kunena template and it will return when K1.6 is released.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #4 by crisscross
Cerberus wrote:

This bug will never get fixed in K1.5x series but it no longer exists in teh K1.6 version that the devs are working on. :) so for now just disable that section in your kunena template and it will return when K1.6 is released.

Disable that section? Care to elaborate on that? Please tell me the magic way!
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by crisscross.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #5 by Cerberus
you need to edit a file in your template but for life of me i can not remember exactly were that code is at the second but when i remember i will post it.

ok put this file into your kunena template directory and overright the file that is there and the user issue will be DISABLED

File Attachment:

File Name: fb_pathway...0410.zip
File Size:2 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Cerberus.

Time to create page: 0.518 seconds