Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - lack of interest] SEF URL's seem to be broken in Kunena

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 1 day ago #1 by 100summits
Having some serious issues with the links in the Kunena forum not correctly linking to the right pages per SEF parameters using the Joomla Core SEF plugin. For example, the login module at the top of Kunena routes to an incorrect location. I've temporarily solved that by hacking my .htaccess file... however, it is broken in other ways.

Another example - in the forum statistics section at the bottom:

www.100summits.com/forum.html

The links to Community Builder user lists seem broken (the number of registered users link).

Any ideas on how to fix these issues?

I've noticed that I have similar problems with Community Builder, so am wondering if this is just Joomla Core SEF being messed up or if it has something to do with Community Builder?
Last edit: 14 years 1 day ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
I assume, because you have some knowledge of .htaccess files, that you have read Search engine optimization (SEO) . I use a "vanilla-flavoured" .htaccess file (I just renamed the standard Joomla-supplied htaccess.txt) and I made the two (not three) changes in Joomla global configuration and that was it. However, not all web servers honour these things.

Do the SEF URLs appear differently on other components on your website?

You are not using K 1.5.11. The version you have installed is not supported. Please upgrade to K 1.5.11.

You are also not using the default_ex Kunena template, which may account for why the "number of registered users link" is defective.

In respect of other matters with Community Builder, these may be addressed by the way your Joomla site is configured or they may be related to issues that fall within the province of Joomlapolis . I can't say.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds