Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Apply & Save buttons in admin?

More
13 years 11 months ago #1 by marcmarc
Hi,
I must be dumb but I can't see any Apply or Save buttons in the administration/Kunena Configuration...

So, how to apply changes????????

(tested on 3 old installs and a clean joomla 1.5.15 install)

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by CheechDogg
Once you have applied your changes, look to the top of the page, not the bottom.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by marcmarc
mmm, thanks but I have some years of use of joomla with many sites and I think I know where should be the buttons save & apply :huh: ...

there is no way to find them on all my attemps, on all my installs, the old ones or the fresh ones.

by the way all is working fine with all other components/modules/plugins installed.

another idea?

thanks

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have tried to re-upload files in backend \components\com_kunena ? I think there is a file which is corrupted. I have already seen this kind of issue these last days.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5 by net4fun
Hi, i had the same problem. There is a file called "toolbar.kunena.php" and its empty in the "admin/components/com_kunena/toolbar.kunena.php"

Upload the "toolbar.kunena.php" from the archive, and the toolbar will magicly reaper :)

Sorry for "my english"

More
13 years 11 months ago #6 by marcmarc
Thanks xillibit,
i've downloaded the zip one and it works...
and, btw, thanks to net4fun too.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds