Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - assumed resolved] Problem with User Post Count

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by cowboysdude
I have users in the thousands for post counts... this morning I went into the backend and ran the sync users... recount category stats and all of the sudden their post numbers went down... why is that? Many unhappy users now... LOL :laugh:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
I have no idea! How about we start with some basic information about your website? What version of Kunena are you using? What Kunena template are you using? Have you made any changes to your Kunena source files and, if so, what were they? What version of Joomla are you using?

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #3 by cowboysdude
I am using Joomla! 1.5.15 and Kunena 1.5.9, running on the default_ex template. The only change to this is the colors... no system files where altered. As I said this happened after I did the recount and sync users.... :laugh: Well not that this is a major problem. just one of those things that happen that solving would be interesting.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by cowboysdude.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
As stated in K 1.5.11 - Known Issues ,

Kunena 1.5.11 updates and replaces all previous versions of Kunena. All questions asked in the support or installation/upgrade categories concerning previous versions of Kunena have been locked or will be locked. Users who have problems with older versions of Kunena have two choices: to resolve their problems themselves or to upgrade to K 1.5.11 in an effort to resolve those problems.

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds