Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important [Topic closed by moderator - outdated version] K 1.5.4 Massive DB errors on Kunena pages

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 1 week ago #1 by Squintz82
I'm using Kunena 1.54, and all of a sudden any pages on my site with either the Kunena forum or latest posts module results in massive errors. The site was working fine up until now:

www.wiifitroutine.com/

www.wiifitroutine.com/community/forum
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 38 variable value $0 " key value $file "/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php" $line "44" $function "debug_callstackinfo" [args] Nested Array ....... "
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I advise you to upgrade to Kunena 1.5.9 in the first time and then check these points :

When you had installed kunena , do you have seen the message installed with success ?
In backend, do you have access to the kunena configuration panel ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by xillibit.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Matias
This seems to be solved? What did you do?

I still recommend upgrading the site (Is there new version of the template? Try in test site first). There has been over 100 fixes to Kunena since 1.5.4 came out, including some security fixes.

Time to create page: 0.551 seconds