- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Important K1.5.10-2 HOTFIX: Thread subject in e-mail notification truncated
16 years 6 months ago #43443
by Trouble
In mail notifications from a thread with the subject "Forum upgraded" or "Re:Forum upgraded" the subject quoted is truncated to "upgraded" and even the pre-fix of "Subject: " is missing:
Code:
A new post has been made to a topic to which you have subscribed on the Test Forum
upgraded
Forum: Discussion
Posted by: Atest User
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 6 months ago #43478
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:K1.5.10-2 HOTFIX: Thread subject in e-mail notification truncated
Thank you for reporting this problem. An investigation is being undertaken. This is not an ideal situation to have, I agree, but it's a vast improvement on not getting e-mails at all!
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 6 months ago #43480
by Trouble
Replied by Trouble on topic Re:K1.5.10-2 HOTFIX: Thread subject in e-mail notification truncated
Thank you for letting me know!
I wouldn't say it's high priority
I wouldn't say it's high priority
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 6 months ago #43713
by Trouble
Replied by Trouble on topic Re:K1.5.10-2 HOTFIX: Thread subject in e-mail notification truncated
I got my first mail notification from the Kunena 1.5.10-2 HOTFIX thread now that the subscription notification bug has been fixed, but this bug is still outstanding:
Code:
Trouble,
A new post has been made to a topic to which you have subscribed on the Kunena Forum
1.5.10 Withdrawn, unofficial Kunena 1.5.10-2 HOTFIX
Forum: Support
Posted by: Matias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 6 months ago #43802
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:K1.5.10-2 HOTFIX: Thread subject in e-mail notification truncated
Hello,
I have just done a fix for that in K1.5.11, by the way thanks for reporting.
I have just done a fix for that in K1.5.11, by the way thanks for reporting.
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds