Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - assumed resolved] Strange behaviour

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 1 week ago #1 by pinobird
Users point me to a strange behaviour of Kunena. Allthough i can't reproduce it permanently i've experienced it myself to.

The case is that when a poster makes a new thread the content of another post (randomly elswhere on the forum) is placed in the message instead. The typed message is nowhere to be seen.

The name of the poster is correct in the post.

I do realize this information is not very detailed, but i don't know how to put it else.

The forum van be found here: xxx.fragielex.nl/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=81

(xxx is for safety)

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Strange behaviour
I've seen this happening if you do not have primary key in jos_fb_messages table. Did you migrate from Joomla 1.0? (migrator seems to be broken: it drops all indexes)

Please check that (all) keys are in the place from phpmyadmin. You can find our table definitions from administrator/components/com_kunena/install/kunena.install.upgrade.xml

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #3 by pinobird
Replied by pinobird on topic Re: Strange behaviour
Thanks,

I'll investigate your possible solution.

Hans

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds