Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important [Topic closed by moderator - lack of interest] Broken Links from Fireboard

More
14 years 1 week ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by ToroLoco
Hello There,

I am new to the board. I have a problem with my kunena links.
I had a forum with fireboard which I upgraded to Kunena. Everything was working fine including the links from google, but yesterday when I updated to the latest Kunena the links from Google that where pointing to fireboard stopped working.

The problem now is that when someone is googling for the forum of my site it brings him the fireboard link and when they are selected it return a not available page.

Is there any way to improve this. The old kunena was working fine with the fireboard links.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
I'm not sure that I understand your problem properly.

Are you saying that you have a problem with Google?

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #3 by Matias
See Kunena Docs: Migration Issues

Not sure if it helps, but may give you right direction how to solve this.

Google will fix URLs usually within few days to weeks.

What in the URLs have changed? And from which to which version did you upgrade?
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Matias.

More
14 years 1 week ago #4 by ToroLoco
I have updated Kunena to the latest version. I am trying to follow the Migration tutorial in order to work the broken links. But I have joomla in a subdirectory and I don't know if I have to place the error.php and the ReWrites to the htaccess of the root or the subdirectory.

More
14 years 1 week ago #5 by Matias
Either one should work (with some changes).

Can you show me what kind of urls got broken? Both old and new version from them..

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds