Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - assumed resolved] Double login

More
14 years 1 week ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by joeyrhythm
I recently installed Kunena and i have to do a double login on any user. That means type in info once and nothing happens type it in a second time and it lets me log in when I check Joomla backend it shows that I'm on there twice? please help.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Double login
Do you have a test account and the address of your website where this phenomenon can be seen?

What version of Kunena are you using? What Kunena template are you using? What version of Joomla are you using?
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 1 week ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Double login
Do you get message: Invalid token?

That means that you're logging in from a page with old security code. This is Joomla issue in some older releases, but I haven't seen it for long time.

PS. Reload page before login.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by cuevision
Replied by cuevision on topic Re: Double login
Hi

I also have invalid token messages at all request. When I fill in the token and the username to request a new password. And I have this too when I request the username reminder. And I do not get the messages at the top that the information is sent to my emailaddress. I only get this message at a later time.

Hope someone can tell me how I can solve this problem.

Thanks
Ed

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds