Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator due to lack of interest] Unable to download thread as .pdf?

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Eddie_E
Hi

I've been using this forum for a long time now and think its great but today I have been trying to download my threads in .pdf format and all I receive is a loading bar for 10-20 secs then a HTTP 500 Internal Server error on explorer (firefox just freezes). I used to have no problems with this feature but haven't used it in a while. I recently moved to a new dedicated server... could this be an issue? should I reinstall the software?

Thanks

Eddie
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Your issue could come form to a misconfiguration on a server or something wrong on your server.

What are the server configuration details ?

Do you using a sef component ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds