Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Layout all GONE!

More
14 years 2 months ago #1 by MB_ZA
Layout all GONE! was created by MB_ZA
I installed the latest version of Kunena (1.5.9) on my Joomla (1.5.15) installation. All was going well until I did something or something went wrong and now my forum doesn't have any styling.

I have gone through the configuration and tried to change back everything i thought could have been the problem with no success.

I have now uninstalled and re-installed the component and still the same.

Can some help? What has gone wrong?

Thanx
MB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by skillless
Replied by skillless on topic Re: Layout all GONE!
in kunena-configuration there's a setting like "use joomla template/style", try "no".

More
14 years 2 months ago #3 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Layout all GONE!
Hello,

check the permissions of the directory components\com_kunena\template\default_ex and his sub-directory, and all the files in this directory and the sub-directory.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4 by MB_ZA
Replied by MB_ZA on topic Re:Layout all GONE!
Hi,

Thanx for the suggestions, but nothing worked. I had to delete the entire Joomla site and re-load. Luckily enough it was on a test site and not yet production.

I suspect it has something to do with trying to use SEO URL's. When I reloaded Joomla and set Global Configuration to use SEO URL's my login box starting giving me 404 Error component not found and also lost formatting...

Anyways.. working now.

thanx once again..
MB

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds