Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question SEO/SEF problems

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1 by SEOLord
SEO/SEF problems was created by SEOLord
I finaly got rid of any SEF component! Thank god :laugh: , but I'm having a small SEF problem, :unsure: my kunena links show like www.domain.ro/component/kunena/forum-name/ with SEF enabled, any chance you guys have an ideea how to fix this?
I have SEO enabled, htaccess, kunena seo enabled, cache cleared...donnow why it shows up like this, I can redirect /component/kunena to /forum, it works, but I would prefer a non redirect 301 option.

Am I missing something here? Thank you very much!
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic subject for relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

try to change the alias of the kunena menu item in joomla! in the menu manager with like you want.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3 by SEOLord
Hello, thanks again for your replay!
I got "forum" and I tested with "board" and got the previos behavior with no links working. :(
It seems like this is the only way , to have alias forum, the forum to put component/kunena and me to rewrite with htaccess [r301] as forum/ :(

Any other ideea? :unsure:

More
14 years 2 months ago #4 by SEOLord
Code:
variable value $0 " key value $file "/home/xxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php" $line "242" $function "trigger_dberror" [args] Nested Array " $1 " key value $file "/home/xxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/kunena.php" $line "581" [args] Nested Array $function "include" " $2 " key value $file "/home/xxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php" $line "162" [args] Nested Array $function "require_once" " $3 " key value $file "/home/xxx/public_html/includes/application.php" $line "124" $function "renderComponent" $class "JComponentHelper" $type "->" [args] Nested Array " $4 " key value $file "/home/xxx/public_html/index.php" $line "68" $function "dispatch" $class "JSite" $type "->" [args] Nested Array " Installed version: Kunena 1.5.9 | 2010-01-23 | 1869 [ Susurrate ] | php 5.2.11 | mysql 5.0.89-community

When I click post I get this error :( nothing gets posted :(

More
14 years 2 months ago #5 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Hell -P
Enable the debug in joomla! configuration panel and tell me the detailled error message.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 2 months ago #6 by SEOLord
Replied by SEOLord on topic Re:SEO/SEF problems
No need, I'm letting it go, gonna re-activate my SMF forum, I'm sorry, just...to many problems, this component looks great, just doesn;t like my joomla install.
Good luck guys and thank you for your support!

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds