Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator due to lack of interest] Kunena messages appear in double

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 2 days ago #1 by dcasmr
Hello,
I am using the latest 1.5.9 version of kunena. When you submit a message to post, it appears in double.
I am current getting a 501 error accessing Kunena's control panel which could be due to having Jomsocial 1.6 installed.
Thanks-

dcasmr
Last edit: 14 years 2 days ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
This is what I wrote in another discussion JomSocial 1.6 causes HTTP 500 error
sozzled wrote:

dcasmr wrote:

For me, it happened after I upgraded to Jomsocial 1.6. I am currebtly running their latest version1.6 285 and it is same prob.
When you click on kunena in admin panel, the error is produced.

In that case I would say that responsibility for fixing the problem lies with JomSocial and not with Kunena. I am moving this discussion from Kunena Support to Kunena User Contributions and Third-Party Options » Extensions, Modules, and Plugins » JomSocial .

I wonder if this, too, is not another case of a problem with JomSocial 1.6?

What happens if you uninstall JomSocial 1.6? Can we try that?

Thank you very much for your help in these matters. :)
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds