Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Avatar Error on Kunena.com

More
14 years 2 months ago #1 by nzjacob
Not sure if anyone else is seeing this .. but here on Kunena.com when I look at the Recent Discussions Tab some of the discussions show my Avatar and no last poster info.

Looks like the attached image.

If you head to the thread, the actual last poster is by SEOLord.

I have been noticing this over the last few days in Firefox .. similar thing happens in IE7 .. but instead of my Avatar it puts in the default one.

Glitch or Bug ?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
What makes you think that you're so special, mate? See below:

I'll let someone know about it. :cheer:
Attachments:

More
14 years 2 months ago #3 by nzjacob
My uniqueness has deserted me. I noticed it yesterday on a different thread .. but thought I was seeing things.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thanks, mate. We're aware of the problem. NFA required at this time. B)

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #5 by woonydanny
Just noticed when looking at the latest topics that my avatar was showing for the last post in a Romanian thread.

I had a look and i never posted in that thread, there is no username being shown, my avatar (or another user with same avatar) is not the last person replied in that thread and it says that the post was made 40 years ago!!!

Obviously something is not right here.......

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by woonydanny.

More
14 years 2 months ago #6 by Hurr1c4n3

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds