Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question No Categories, No Forums

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by riaaneloff
Hi, installed Kunena instead of Fireboard...starting to like Kunena more!

WHOOPS! Don't misunderstand - not an UPGRADE or CROSSGRADE! BRAND NEW SITE, I just mean that I always used Fireboard, but started using Kunena on one or two sites and I'm liking it more.

Ok, went into forum administration, added first forum (which has to be the top-level "category").
Started adding forums with the previously mentioned one as parent (musch the same way as fireboard).
Published all of them.
Went to site fronted and logged in, went to Kunena...whoops - category count, users etc all showing, BUT NO CATEGORIES OR FORUMS!
Could someone advise? What am I doing wrong here. Just Sunday I setup a site wirh Fireboard and followed exactly the same process...no Issues.

I'm using CB as well...could that be a problem?
Also using joomlacomment, but that's about it.
CB users and site users synced already.Other functions of Kunena work...can view profile etc, counts posts (which are none at the moment), but no place to post or view threads etc.

Cheers
Riaan
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by riaaneloff. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds