Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Hi, Hallo i have a Problem after the Update

More
14 years 3 months ago #1 by LordNoire
I use Joomla 1.5, Jomsocial, and Kunena all Newestversion but in the Backend all i have its a White Site, i need Help. Sorry my English its very bad ;)

DE/de / German:

Ich nutze Joomla 1.5/Aktuellste Version, Jomsocial/Aktuellste Version, Kunena/Aktuellste Version aber ich komme im Backend nicht mehr in die Administration er (Firefox) läd die Seite fertig aber die Seite bleibt weiß.
Muss ich nun auf Kunena verzichten?
:S
gruß
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Enable the debug mode in joomla! configuration panel and set the error reporting on maximum. After, that check if you have errors instead a blank page.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by LordNoire
i activatet and now i klick on frontet to Board and become this:

DatabaseMySQL::query: 1065 - Query was empty SQL=

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->render() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/index.php:79
2 JDocumentHTML->render() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/includes/application.php:168
3 JDocumentHTML->_parseTemplate() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:249
4 JDocumentHTML->getBuffer() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:386
5 JDocumentRendererModules->render() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:190
6 JDocumentRendererModule->render() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/modules.php:41
7 JModuleHelper->renderModule() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/module.php:84
8 require() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php:173
9 JoomlaWatchVisit->insertVisit() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/modules/mod_joomlawatch_agent/mod_joomlawatch_agent.php:65
10 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/components/com_joomlawatch/class.joomlawatch.visit.php:224
11 JError->raiseError() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
12 JError->raise() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
13 JException->__construct() /home/vhosts/5000154614/2b-chat.de/htdocs/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

More
14 years 3 months ago #4 by LordNoire
I klick on my page reload f5 and become ah Error 500

More
14 years 3 months ago #5 by xillibit
What kunena version do you using ? Do you using a sef system ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 3 months ago #6 by LordNoire
Ok ich test it Debugmode on.

On Frontet no Replay.. its all ok...

Backend white Site.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #7 by LordNoire
Oh moment i have download this: com_kunena_v1.5.8_stable_b1863_2009-12-18.zip
Than i Go to Backend:

delete Kunena Component
than
Take the Backend Installer for upload new Kunena.

Become the massege Succsess.

The Problem comes as i have updatet Jomsocial on Version: 1.6.270

No Sef system
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by LordNoire.

More
14 years 3 months ago #8 by fxstein
This happens if you do not upgrade JomSocial plugins when installing jomSocial 1.6

Many older plugins not longer work in jomSocial 1.6. Unfortunately, when loading the jomSocial API, they iterate through all the plugins, any one broken will brake out backend.

Your error message above suggests that mod_joomlawatch_agent might be the issue. Try to disable it to see if that fixes your problem.

Hope this helps!

fxstein

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 3 months ago #9 by LordNoire
aaaah ok i have not update the plugins i test it to morrow.

Now i have the older version Installet, and all work.

Thanks for support i make a nother post wen im ready.

Time to create page: 0.632 seconds