Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Having trouble with registration pages

More
14 years 3 months ago #1 by lancesmith0902
I designed a custom template for my site, but every time you register for the message board, the message that is either success, failure, or your email is already registered, doesn't pop up. Also, the navigation in the header and footer both disappear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Did these features ever work on your site using the Kunena default_ex template? Have you read Read this if you are template designer ? What did you base your template design on? We can't help without some basic information: What version Kunena are you using? What version Joomla? A link to your website together with a test username and password would also help.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by lancesmith0902
Thanks sozzled, I am on the latest version of joomla and kunena, I now have my messages working (didn't have the jdoc for message included in my html), but my navigation in the main navigation area and in the footer isn't showing up when I am on those registration pages ( oldtownmoms.com/old-town-moms/otmoms/ind...ew=register&Itemid=1 , you will see what I mean if you try to register). Shoot me an email and I can give you a username and password to inspect it, thanks again I really appreciate it, [email protected]

More
14 years 3 months ago #4 by lancesmith0902
Never mind, fixed it. Sometimes the answer is right in front of you.

More
14 years 3 months ago #5 by shyla1986ny
never had any such prob!

Time to create page: 0.556 seconds