Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Solved - but I'm confused] Avatar upload problem

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by kjekor
When trying to upload an image from the pc I get:

JFile::copy: Cannot find or read file: '/var/tmp/kn_rXa9xv'
JFile::copy: Cannot find or read file: '/var/tmp/kn_vZENge'
JFile::copy: Cannot find or read file: '/var/tmp/kn_a2TeQQ'

Kunena: 1.5.8
Joomla: 1.5.14

I have seen earlier threads/"solutions" but that was on earlier releases of Kunena. Surely that is fixed now?

Please, do someone recognize the problem or have a solution?

EDIT:
It's now working, I tried what was described
here in another thread .
But I'm still confused - I'm a Kunena noobie and do not understand what G1/G2 is....
But surely this is a problem?
Anyway it is working for me - so I'm moving on with more configuration and setup.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by kjekor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
GD exists independently of Kunena ... independently of Joomla! Your website either has it or it doesn't; wee www.libgd.org/ for more information. If your web hosting provider lacks GD (and you don't know how to install it) it may pay to find another web host. At least you should ask them the question. :cheer:
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds