Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Total Posts not matching Rank Level

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by smanders
I am running CB 1.2.1 and Kunena 1.5.6. Everything seems to be integrating but for some reason the Total Post numbers aren't being ranked correctly. For instance, a "Gold Boarder" is anyone with at least 160 posts, but I have a user with 178 total posts showing as a "Fresh Boarder". I know, I know, how minor, but the users are particular and this for some reason means the world to them. If anyone has any ideas - i am desperate for help!!!!
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by smanders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

In a first time, migrate to kunena 1.5.8 and try to do recount categories stats.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds