Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Images Not Showing - Something changed

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by Xerosigma
I didn't personally make this change so I don't know how or why it happened. But the images for my board will no show. You can see the issue here:

dontforgetyourkies.com/tcro/index.php?op...=com_kunena&Itemid=5

The image url SHOULD be: /tcro/components/com_kunena/template/200907_the_solid_black_153/images/english/icons

But for some reason, has changed to:
/tcro/components/com_kunena/template/200907_the_solid_black_153/images//icons/post_nonew.png
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Xerosigma.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have tried with the template default_ex if the problem is the same.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by Xerosigma
Yes I have tried. The problem is still the same.

More
14 years 3 months ago #4 by xillibit
In the file components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php, do you have modified these constants:

check that you don't have slash between KUNENA_URLIMAGESPATH and icons, for others it's the same
Code:
// url images path define('KUNENA_URLICONSPATH', KUNENA_URLIMAGESPATH . 'icons/'); // url icons path define('KUNENA_URLEMOTIONSPATH', KUNENA_URLIMAGESPATH . 'emoticons/'); // url emoticons path define('KUNENA_URLGRAPHPATH', KUNENA_URLIMAGESPATH . 'graph/'); // url graph path define('KUNENA_URLRANKSPATH', KUNENA_URLIMAGESPATH . 'ranks/');

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 3 months ago #5 by Xerosigma
Here is mine:
Code:
// url images path define('KUNENA_URLICONSPATH', KUNENA_URLIMAGESPATH . 'icons/'); // url icons path define('KUNENA_URLEMOTIONSPATH', KUNENA_URLIMAGESPATH . 'emoticons/'); // url emoticons path define('KUNENA_URLGRAPHPATH', KUNENA_URLIMAGESPATH . 'graph/'); // url graph path define('KUNENA_URLRANKSPATH', KUNENA_URLIMAGESPATH . 'ranks/');

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #6 by sozzled
I don't know the specific answer, but there looks to be a problem with the language setting. The constant KUNENA_LANGUAGE is being set to a null value; KUNENA_LANGUAGE is defined in the file ../components/com_kunena/lib/kunena_defines.com. It derives its value from the language setting for the site, however it you could probably override that value (i.e. set it to 'english') if you wanted to.

Are you using Joomla 1.5 in "legacy mode"? My quick reading on the internet suggests that this might have something to do with why a call to the Joomla PHP function getbackwardlang() is behaving strangely at your site.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 3 months ago #7 by Xerosigma
Yea I'm using Legacy Mode. Looks like I'm just going to have to manually redirect the src for the images then. Sucks :(

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #8 by sozzled
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds