- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question Forum looping / going to same thread when clicking on others
16 years 9 months ago #35449
by mikem
Strange stuff.
When I first was trying to click into threads I got some browser time out / loop thing so you couldn't click into threads.
There is also an issue now when you click into threads and it gives you the one you first clicked into. You cant access others.
If someone could check it out and point me in the right direction that would be great.
Also check to see if you get the same thing after trying to click around the forum or post.
Thanks.

Site is.
www.phototalk.net.nz
When I first was trying to click into threads I got some browser time out / loop thing so you couldn't click into threads.
There is also an issue now when you click into threads and it gives you the one you first clicked into. You cant access others.
If someone could check it out and point me in the right direction that would be great.
Also check to see if you get the same thing after trying to click around the forum or post.
Thanks.
Site is.
www.phototalk.net.nz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 9 months ago #35475
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Forum looping / going to same thread when clicking on others
Did you add redirects to .htaccess? I get the same symptoms..
Has anything changed?
You should first upgrade to K1.5.8 (you have K1.5.4, which has over 100 bugs which have been fixed).
Has anything changed?
You should first upgrade to K1.5.8 (you have K1.5.4, which has over 100 bugs which have been fixed).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 9 months ago #35565
by mikem
Replied by mikem on topic Re:Forum looping / going to same thread when clicking on others
I didnt change anything that I know of.
So that is one possible cause of that eh? I will double check nothing has been chnaged... anything else that could cause that?
I will get onto the upgrade ASAP.

Thanks for the feedback.
So that is one possible cause of that eh? I will double check nothing has been chnaged... anything else that could cause that?
I will get onto the upgrade ASAP.
Thanks for the feedback.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 9 months ago #35566
by mikem
Replied by mikem on topic Re:Forum looping / going to same thread when clicking on others
BTW - where do you add redirects to .htaccess? Possible server settings have been chnaged on me by the hosting?
I just tried to post now in the forum and cant even click into a thread. Pretty major really as it may put people coming back to post.
I just tried to post now in the forum and cant even click into a thread. Pretty major really as it may put people coming back to post.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 9 months ago #35580
by mikem
Replied by mikem on topic Re:Forum looping / going to same thread when clicking on others
Did you manage to fix this problem Matias?
Anyone else got some feedback or suggestions?
Thanks.
Anyone else got some feedback or suggestions?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 9 months ago #35680
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Forum looping / going to same thread when clicking on others
Sorry, I've been traveling and offline (and will be during Christmas).
No, I do not have access to look into this. I assume that upgrading Kunena didn't work..?
You can contact me by Skype (icon in my profile, just look ->)..
No, I do not have access to look into this. I assume that upgrading Kunena didn't work..?
You can contact me by Skype (icon in my profile, just look ->)..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds