Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Incorrect Thread Count on Some Subcategories

More
16 years 9 months ago #35054 by thejarnold
Hey there, I was just reading the thread found at this link : , and I think I am having a very similar problem with my install. When I look at child categories of a child category, it won't show the post count. For instance, if you look at our forum and scroll down to "Everything ATV" and look at "Can-Am/Bombardier", it shows the post count correctly. But, if you actually click on the link, it shows that there are no posts in any of THOSE subcategories.

Any ideas? Is this something that would be fixed in 1.5.8? And yes, I have already tried doing a recount through the settings page in the back-end.

Thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #35055 by thejarnold
Oh, and I am running version 1.5.6 currently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #35070 by Matias
I'm not sure if this is fixed, but please see PM and try it by yourself. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds