Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Some issues with Kunena 1.5.7 with the dutch languagefile.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by Karimpje
I make use of Kunena 1.5.7 with a dutch language file running on Joomla v1.5.15. Actually everthing works quite well, but I have some bugs on my site and perhaps there is somebody who is able to help me solve them.

1. The preview function in the reply option does not work on my site. You'll see the loading bar, but then it just stays grey.
2. When I filter on "All" in the userlist I get 0 results back.
3. In the groups field, I Kunena shows the text ".-KUNENA_REGISTERED." instead of a defined text.
4. In the configurationscreen (Adminpanel) there are several fields that have not been translated or translated genericly. Due to this it hard to find out what it should have meant.

Is there anybody that can help me with these issues? Preferably somebody who uses the Dutch languagefile.

Thanks in advance!

I had made some screens wich I have posten on Dutchjoomla before. Please have a look at them. Click on the link below.

LINK
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Karimpje.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
beste Karimpje, je kan het beste mijn versie downloaden. www.kunena.com/forum/42-dutch/11859-kunena-nl-ultimate-v156 is wel 1.5.6 maar volgende week komt 1.5.8 uit.

gr

ps. ik zag je bericht op dutchjoomla maar ik kom net 5 min thuis uit het buitenland.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by 810.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by Danny3
Aich in 1.5.8 ist die Mitgliederliste -> Gruppe noch defekt:

Gruppe = "._KUNENA_REGISTERED."

Habe die beiliegende deutsch-Datei von 1.5.8 verwendet.

Gruß Danny

More
14 years 3 months ago #4 by Matias
Please use English in main forums. :)

This is known issue, go to configuration screen and:

Plugins > Show User Group = No

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds