Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question "Go to top" js conflict with Joomfish+SEF

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1 by urednik
I have a problem with the javascript not working for the "go to top"& "go to bottom" links of Kunena.

It appears only if SEF (Joomla core) and Joomfish are enabled. Every first time I click on this link it will not slide, but it only refreshes the page. Every second time it works fine.

I could reproduce the error in almost any enviroment with a fresh instal of Joomla, JF and Kunena.

Guys at the Joomfish forum said it must be a conflict with the Mootools library but could not help me.

Any ideas?

See the problem here: www.veneti.info/sl/forum/44-razprava-o-p...imit=20&start=40#809

P. S. the same conflict is present with the TEMPLATES' "TOP2 link at the right bottom of every page (except of the homepage).
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by urednik.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by Matias
Those are just links with anchor -- they are not javascript. So I'm not sure if theres there's any conflict with Mootools -- unless it modifies those links somehow.

After a quick look, I have no idea why those links do not work. It almost looks like that anchor get somehow replaced/escaped by some other (same looking) character by JoomFish/Joomla SEF, so that it does not work anymore.

If you have K1.5.7, try to change this in lib/kunena.links.class.php line 142:
Code:
return CKunenaLink::GetSefHrefLink(JRequest::getURI(), $name, '', $rel, '', $anker);
to:
Code:
return CKunenaLink::GetHrefLink(JRequest::getURI(), $name, '', $rel, '', $anker);

Did it help?

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by urednik

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CKunenaLink::gethreflink() in /.../ components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php on line 135

Template does not load + I got the error above. Checked the hack and I did it ok.

Thanks for a try. Must be a strange SEF-JF conflict!
Maybe you could post it somewhere to the Joomla developers? I am clueless how to describe technically this behavior and whom I should contact.

More
14 years 3 months ago #4 by Matias
I must have added that function for K1.5.8.. See PM to install the new version.

No, I still believe that this is Kunena bug.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #5 by urednik
See here on my testinstallation: www.vovko.net/veneti/forum/44-razprava-o...=20&start=40&lang=en

Still it don't work. Now even the forums' categories page CSS does not load!
Every first time you click that link it refreshes the website instead of just going to top.

But now I figured out it is the same problem with my anchors in the content. So after all it is a Joomla issue - what to do?
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by urednik. Reason: error in data

More
14 years 3 months ago #6 by Matias
It's not Joomla issue alone -- without Joomfish it works, as in here.

It has something to do on how Joomfish adds language information into URL. At the same time it breaks the anchor. Or that is my guess.

More
14 years 3 months ago #7 by urednik
Yes, but it works also with Joomfish if SEF is disabled!!!

And yes, it deletes the occurence of JF language selection from the URL (before: www.site.com/en/pagetitle , after: www.site.com/pagetitle#page ).

What to do now?

More
14 years 3 months ago #8 by Matias
Yes, but it may involve Joomfish calling SEF function in some undefined way. So this is Joomfish issue after all. Well, there may be underlaying bug in Joomla, but we need to check Joomfish team first.

More
14 years 3 months ago #9 by urednik
I already asked Geraint, but we found no solution. Now I will ask him again, giving a link of this thread.

Thank you Matias - regards to Finland ;)

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #10 by urednik
A small edit -
I made a mistake in that test site link.

The problem remains the same and I am waiting on JF response.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by urednik.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds