Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question SEF+kunena 1.5.7+menu problem with SEF enabled

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by daviddd
Hello,

Installation:
Joomla 1.5.14
Kunena 1.5.7

The 3 voices of the core Joomla SEF are enabled.

When I click on the left menu voice "Forum" ( website.com/utilities/forum.html ) all is ok and I'm able to see the first page of the Forum.
But when I click on My Discussion, Categories or other Kunena top menu voice available the web path address becomes website.com/component/kunena/mylatest.html and so the left menu disappears.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance,

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by Matias
I think that there's a bug in Joomla SEF -- it sometimes forgets to add Itemid pointing to current menu item. Try to remove that menu item and ad a new one. And do not set it as default/front page!

I hope that it helps. Sometimes it does.

More
14 years 4 months ago #3 by daviddd
Thanks for the reply!
It works also I deleted a top menu unused.
Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds