Kunena 6.0.8 Released (17 Jan 2023)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.8 [K 6.0.8] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.2.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.0 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 6.0.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Making Kunena use the full width of the Joomla template

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by Opacus
Hey, i use Kunena 1.5.7 with Joomla 1.5.15. What i wanted to know was how i can get Kunena to strecth across all three Joomla columns and not just two that seems to be default.

You can see what i mean here: www.opacus.net/csp - Clicking on the forum link you see that it uses just the middle column, how can i easily make it use 2 columns, or all?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the newbie questions, i'm new to Kunena :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by Ynos
I think it's an issue of your Joomla template because my forum goes until the right side if I deactivate the right modules...

I use J1.5.15 and K1.5.7, too.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #3 by Opacus
Thanks for checking. But i don't think i was clear in my original post: What i'm after is the ability to use and keep 3 columns in Joomla - and when someone wants to read the forum and clicks the link for that, the forum streches over either 2 or all columns. Having to disable the right modules would fix that yes, but i'm after the "best of both worlds" :)

PS I've tried this in 3-4 other 3 column templates aswell, same issue there.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Opacus.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by Ynos
Ok. On my Joomla frontpage I have modules at left and right. If I deactivate the right modules for forum-link Kunena stretches over to the right.
In Joomla you can make a selection for every module to be shown on menu-links. You don't have to deactivate modules completely but for the forum-link for example.
In Joomla administration go to extensions -> modules. If you klick on any module you get the settings for this module. At bottom left you can assign the module to your menu-links.
Make the assignment for your modules and Kunena streches over. If not -> it's an issue of your Joomla template.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds