Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Another Post about Community Builder and Kunena

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by NicholasJohn16
I just upgraded from Kunena 1.0.10 to 1.5.7. I currently have Community Builder 1.2.1.

After upgrading, I'm having problems with the integration.

I seem to have 2 plugins for Kunena in Community Builder. One called "Forum integration" which appears to be a core feature. And one called "CB Kunena/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard Tab" which I believe is newer and just installed it a few weeks ago.

When I go into Kunena configuration, I got this message:

* Problems detected in Community Builder integration:
* Community Builder Profile integration only works if the forum integration plugin has been enabled in Community Builder.
* Saving the Kunena configuration will disable integration and hide this warning.

So I go back to the Plugins and publish the "Forum integration" plugin. I can then go and set the Profile Integration to Community Builder and it works properly.

But the Forums tab in the Profiles doesn't show up. So I go and look at the Forums tab in the Tab Manager and it has "CB Kunena/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard Tab" in red in the Plugin column. So I go and publish the "CB Kunena/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard Tab" plugin.

But then I go into Kunena and I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CBfield_forumstats in /home/themgcom/public_html/stonewallfleet.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbkunena/joomlaboard/simpleboardtab/cb.kunenatab.php on line 76

From what I read, this error happens when you have to Forum plugins published at the same time, but if I don't publish "Forum integration" Kunena won't let me integrate the profiles and if I don't publish "CB Kunena/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard Tab" the Forum Tab won't appear.

So what am I doing wrong here? Any ideas on how to fix this?
Sorry if this is a repeat topic. I looked around but couldn't find anything specific to this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by Ynos
NicholasJohn16 wrote:

But the Forums tab in the Profiles doesn't show up. So I go and look at the Forums tab in the Tab Manager and it has "CB Kunena/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard Tab" in red in the Plugin column. So I go and publish the "CB Kunena/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard Tab" plugin.

I use K1.5.7 & CB 1.2.1. I only have the forum integration plugin and in tab-manager a tab called forum pointing at the forum integration plugin.
Don't forget to make the right settings in the forum integration plugin. Don't use 'auto'-setting.
You will find more information about K & CB in the Kunena Documentation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds