Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Bug reports for K1.5.7RC3

More
14 years 5 months ago #21 by jeff_j_dunlap
Thanks for the update, I'm pretty eager to see if it gets rid of some minor 1.5.6 bugs that I'm bothering with.

Just wanted to mention that I like your vmax site. Back in '86 I was dreaming about what bike to get to whoop my friends Ninja 900. This is what I was looking at: FJ1100, GX1150, vmax, and finally FZ750. I was just about to get the FJ when a friend talked me into getting the FZ with the 5 valve per cylinder genesis engine. He said that I was going to kill myself on the curves. Anyway, the V-Max and the Eliminator 900 have always been dreambikes for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #22 by fxstein
jeff_j_dunlap wrote:

Thanks for the update, I'm pretty eager to see if it gets rid of some minor 1.5.6 bugs that I'm bothering with.

Just wanted to mention that I like your vmax site. Back in '86 I was dreaming about what bike to get to whoop my friends Ninja 900. This is what I was looking at: FJ1100, GX1150, vmax, and finally FZ750. I was just about to get the FJ when a friend talked me into getting the FZ with the 5 valve per cylinder genesis engine. He said that I was going to kill myself on the curves. Anyway, the V-Max and the Eliminator 900 have always been dreambikes for me.

Thanks!

Now how about getting a new one? :-) It will put a smile on your face anytime you get on it.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 5 months ago #23 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Bug reports for K1.5.7RC3
Sorry about the delay on K1.5.7. I got very nasty flu/infection which took me (literally) down for two weeks. Now I'm OK, but still not fully recovered from that one.

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds