Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Upgrade/Migration Problem

More
14 years 6 months ago #1 by Otter
I am currently migrating from Joomla 1.0.15 to Joomla 1.5. I have downloaded and installed everything from my old site to my new site the only problem i am having is with the Kunena Migration. I have read the migration help and tried to follow it as best as possible. From my understanding it is just a matter of exporting the old sql database jos_fb_* and importing it into the new sql database. i have done that, when i go to test my new site the opening page of the kunena board looks fine (catagoires list) but when i click into any of the catagories i get a busted page with no joomla template and a bad listing.

Here is the error code i get at the bottom of the page

"Installed version: Kunena 1.5.6 | 2009-10-02 | 1806 [ Speaker ] | php 5.2.9 | mysql 5.0.81-community

Fatal error: Unable to load messages.\nDB function reports no errors in /home/****/public_html/j15/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php on line 58"

I am very frustrated with this and dont know how to fix it. everything except the post listing page is viewing fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Enable the debug mode in joomla! configuration panel, and check that you have a better error message. Check too that you have all tables beginning by jos_fb_*

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Upgrade/Migration Problem
Error handler seems to be broken. This will show the real error message:

File Attachment:

File Name: errorhandler.zip
File Size:2 KB

Unzip it in Joomla root directory or copy the file into location specified in the zip file..
Attachments:

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #4 by phutter
Hi matias,
i have the same problem. Also i installed the errorhandler.zip.
Now i become the follow Errormessge:
Fatal error: Unable to load messages.

DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'moved' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.id, a.thread, a.subject, b.lastpost FROM jos_fb_messages AS a JOIN ( SELECT thread, MAX(time) AS lastpost FROM jos_fb_messages WHERE time >'1253675930' AND hold='0' AND moved='0' AND catid IN (1,2,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,23) GROUP BY 1) AS b ON b.thread = a.thread WHERE a.parent='0' AND a.moved='0' AND a.hold='0' GROUP BY a.thread ORDER BY b.lastpost DESC LIMIT 100
SQL =

SELECT
a.id,
a.thread,
a.subject,
b.lastpost
FROM
jos_fb_messages AS a
JOIN ( SELECT thread, MAX(time) AS lastpost
FROM jos_fb_messages
WHERE time >'1253675930' AND hold='0' AND moved='0' AND catid IN (1,2,8,9,10,12,13, in /homepages/5/d178495571/htdocs/cms/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php on line 152

thx
Peter
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by phutter.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5 by Matias
Try to run this SQL:

ALTER TABLE `jos_fb_messages` ADD COLUMN `moved` TINYINT(4) NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `hits`, COMMENT=''

But why the field is missing? Which version did you have in Joomla 1.0 and how did you upgrade?

More
14 years 6 months ago #6 by phutter
Hello Matias,
thank you very much. This SQL - statement was helpful.
Btw. I use kunena at version 1.09(?) under Joomla 1.5x

cu
Peter

More
14 years 6 months ago #7 by Matias
I advice you to use at least K1.0.11, but I recommend the last stable K1.5 version.

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds