Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Posts ordered at random (Seemingly)

More
14 years 6 months ago #1 by fireandsalt
I have a question. How do you set a straight chronological view on posts in a thread. I have tried the order changing using profile options to no avail.

Please see this thread on my forum as an example of the problem I have. www.hashaliach.com/index.php?option=com_...iew&catid=17&id=1473

Notice the problem in the dates of the posts being out of order and seemingly showing up in a random order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2 by fireandsalt
Anyone with some ideas to try? This was originally a Fireboard forum and I recently converted (upgraded) to the Kunena forum.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

The problem come from template default because is less used and there are more bugs in it, so use instead the template default_ex.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds